Tecno Boom J8 is now available officially with some amazing specifications but with little disadvantages which i will be discussing.
Infinix Hot 3 Specifications & Price In jumia Nigeria
Key Features of Tecno Boom j8
- 76.84*153.3*7.35mm dimensions.
- 5.5 inch Display with 1080*720 resolution.
- 2 GB RAM/16 GB ROM.
- 3000 mAh battery.
- 13 MP/5 MP camera with front facing flash.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop (with TECNO HiOS) upgradeable to Android 6.0.
- Notification Light a.k.a Breathing Light (you’d never guess where)
Now, i wll be discussing about the pros of using Tecno Boom J8 and the cons. i.e the reasons why you shouldn’t go for the device.
Advantage of Tecno Boom J8
- Tecno Boom J8 is a huge upgrade to its predecessors coupled with a plastic and metal trimming design.
- Tecno Boom J8 is awesome as it fit well in the palm as it measures 153.3 x 76.84 x 7.35 mm.
- Tecno Boom J8 screen resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels (320 PPI)that helps to enhance easy typing with large keyboard.
- Tecno Boom J8 camera comes with a powerful 13 MP sensor with LED flash, autofocus and HDR. While the phone front side sports fine 5.0 MP front facing camera for your selfies.
- Tecno Boom J8 enable decent multitasking because it is powered by a 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6753 Processor on a Mali-T720 GPU and equipped with a 2 GB of RAM
- Tecno Boom J8 has a user-interface that has a clean look that enables the users to customize the interface to suit their needs.
- Tecno Boom J8 has a Fast Charge technology with 3000mAh
Tecno droidpad 8D Specifications in Nigeria
Disadvantages of Tecno Boom J8
- Tecno Boom J8 is provided by an ample non-removable 3000mAh Lithium-Ion battery. which means the battery is not removeable.
- Tecno Boom J8 runs the Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box instead of the latest Android 6.0
- Tecno Boom J8 has same built in storage capacity (16GB) with it predecessors.