Innjoo Max 3 Full review specifications and price in Nigeria
|Meizu MX6 full specifications, review and official price|
Key Specifications of Meizu MX6
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LCD display, 85% NTSC color gamut, 1500: 1 contrast ratio
- 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio X20 Deca-Core 64-bit processor with ARM Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Flyme OS 5.2 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 12 MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX386 sensor, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6x 75.2x 7.25mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3060mAh battery with fast charging
The Meizu MX6 sports a 5.5-inch Sharp TDDI LCD display having a resolution of 1080 pixels. The display possesses very narrow bezels at the edges. The MX6 is powered by a deca-core Helio X20 processor from MediaTek and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Flyme OS 5.2.
The device has a full metal body weighing a mild 155 grams There’s the presence of an mTouch 2.1 fingerprint recognition technology which Meizu claims unlocks the device in 0.2 seconds that can be used for payments on Alipay and WeChat in China.
iTel it1556 specifications, pros, cons and price
On the camera aspects, the Meizu MX6 packs a 12-megapixel rear facing camera with dual tone LED flash, SOny IMX386 sensor with 1.25 μm pixel size and 4K video recording, as well as Phase detection autofocus. The MX6 happens to be the first smartphone to feature the Sony IMX386 sensor. The smart phone also has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The entire device will be lightened up by 3060mAh battery which has support for mCharge that lets you charge the phone up to 65% in 30 minutes and fully charge it in just 75 minutes using a 24W fast charger.