Gionee A1 Lite Pros and Cons: Best Option for Selfie Lovers
Gionee A1 Lite Smartphone is such an impressive phone with interesting and high features. The Phone is focused on both Camera and most especially the battery capacity as it packs a huge 4000 mAh Li-ion Battery.
|Gionee A1 Lite|
Gionee A1 Lite Specs
- 5.3-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (277ppi)
- 1.3GHz Octa-core Mediatek MT6753 CPU with 3GB RAM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 32GB Storage, up to 64GB memory card
- 13MP Rear Camera and 20MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Data
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 4000 mAh Li-ion Battery
Pros and Cons of Gionee A1 Lite:-
Advantages of Gionee A1 Lite
Large Screen Display
It’s Operated by Android 7.0 Nougat
Impressive Camera Megapixel and Feature
Good Battery Capacity
- Another Pros of Gionee A1 Lite is that it supports 4G LTE for a superfast mobile data speeds. And it has a Fingerprint Sensor located at the back of the phone
Disadvantages of Gionee A1 Lite
- The battery is Non-removable. Some users can’t cope with a smartphone that comes with a sealed up battery.
- Heating issue especially when charging and this due to the fact that Gionee smartphones are always made of metal. So, they tend to generate more heat than other brand devices.