Gionee A1 Lite Smartphone is such an impressive phone with interesting and high features. The Phone is focused on both Camera and most especially the battery capacity as it packs a huge 4000 mAh Li-ion Battery.
|Gionee A1 Lite|
Gionee A1 Lite Specs
- 5.3-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (277ppi)
- 1.3GHz Octa-core Mediatek MT6753 CPU with 3GB RAM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 32GB Storage, up to 64GB memory card
- 13MP Rear Camera and 20MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Data
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 4000 mAh Li-ion Battery
Pros and Cons of Gionee A1 Lite:-
More on Gionee Smartphones
Advantages of Gionee A1 Lite
- Large Screen Display
Gionee A1 Lite comes with a 5.3-inch display. It is large enough to enhance and improve activities with Gaming, Watching Videos, Streaming Videos online, easier typing and a lot more. Besides that, you can get decent wide viewing angles on the phone.
- It’s Operated by Android 7.0 Nougat
The Gionee A1 Lite supports the latest Android operating system – Android 7.0 Nougat. Such an impressive feature as it going to improve user experience and users will benefit all the juicy features that come with Nougat Os.
- Impressive Camera Megapixel and Feature
One of the main highlights of the Gionee A1 Lite is its selfie camera. Gionee A1 Lite boasts an impressive resolution of 20 megapixels. Selfie enthusiasts look to be well served here. On the rear is a more regular 13-megapixel shooter with LED flash.
- Good Battery Capacity
Another focus of the Gionee A1 Lite is the battery capacity as it sports 4,000mAh battery which offers a rated standby time of more than 12 days.
- Another Pros of Gionee A1 Lite is that it supports 4G LTE for a superfast mobile data speeds. And it has a Fingerprint Sensor located at the back of the phone
Disadvantages of Gionee A1 Lite
- The battery is Non-removable. Some users can’t cope with a smartphone that comes with a sealed up battery.