|Coolpad Mega 2.5D launched with 3GB RAM and 5.5-inch|
Key Specifications of Coolpad Mega 2.5D
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with CoolUI 8.0
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, SONY sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 83.6-degrees wide-angle lens, f/2.2 Aperture
- Dimensions: 153×76.8×7.85mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Infinix Hot S X521 full specifications review and Pros
The Mega 2.5D also runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box, has two 8MP cameras: one on the front for selfies, and one on the rear, paired with an LED flash. There is dualSIM support with 4G LTE capable radios, and support for VoLTE. VoLTE allows subscribers to make calls entirely through the LTE data connection – A coexisting version of VoIP, if you will.
The CoolPad Mega 2.5D will be available through Amazon.in as of August 24 in a flash sale with registrations for the sale already open since yesterday. The smartphone will come in gold, white, and black and will carry a price of Rs 6,999 (~$105).
With Coolpad’s “Make in India” initiative, the first phase of production will be taking place in China and later, the manufacturing process will be moved to India. The company sees the market segment of sub-8,000 growing at really fast rates and aims to take 13-15% of that segment.