LG G5 is a good smartphone with amazing features like great camera, gorgeous screen, battery life and lot more. But the fact is that LG did not make this phone, G5 to meet up with phones like HTC 10 or Samsung Galaxy S7.
LG G Pad III 8.0 launched with octa-core CPU, 8-inch display
Main Features of LG G5
- 5.3-inch IPS QHD screen
- Snapdragon 820 processor & 4GB RAM
- 32GB onboard storage and microSD slot
- 2,800mAh battery
- USB Type-C v3.0 port
- Fingerprint sensor
- 16-megapixel rear camera & 8-megapixel front camera
- Additional 8-megapixel wide-angle rear camera
- LG UX 5.0 on Android Marshmallow
- Manufacturer: LG
- Review Price: £529.00
Advantages / Pros of LG G5
- LG G5 has a Lovely screen
- The Fingerprint feature is very fast and accurate
- LG G5 also have an “Always on” mode which displays time and notifications even when the phone is locked. just like Samsung Galaxy S7
- It comes with the latest version of Android – that’s 6.0.1 – with all the fantastic tweaks and additions that Google added towards the end of last year.
- it comes with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM, Adreno 530,and 32GB internal storage
- It has a Great wide-angle camera
- The rate of charging is very fast
Check this also:
Problems and Advantages of Tecno Camon C9
Disadvantages / Cons of LG G5
- The buttons are not on the same spot as LG has ditched the volume keys on the rear and the lock switch remains in the slightly unorthodox position just below the camera sensors.
- Fingerprint scanner is very small and might be a problem if you have a big finger.Apart from this, it is very sensitive
- The Home screen is always jampacked with lot of bloatware devices, Google Apps and there’s LG’s own music player, email client and app store.
- LG G5 has no App Drawer.
- It has a Dodgy build quality